ZOOM has kept us together while keeping us
safe. ZOOM has opened us to creativity in unexpected ways. ZOOM will clearly be
with us from now on.
PLUS! Assuming the Covid risk level is not Extreme Red, on Oct. 17 there will be space in the main meeting room for up to 30 in-person attendees, who can state they are vaccinated and agree to wear masks and stay distanced. They will share the morning with the rest of us on ZOOM. We will all be able to see and hear each other, both in-person and remotely. We are still working out how to welcome families with small, unvaccinated children, providing both childcare and a revitalized Religious Education program. Stay tuned on that one.
For now, to be sure we keep our community safe and healthy, the following policies are in place for those who gather in person:
- Each person will self-certify that they are fully vaccinated, or have gotten a negative COVID test in the past three days.
- Each person will remain masked and socially distanced while in the Main Meeting Room.
- Each person will sign in, in the unlikely event that there is a need for contact tracing.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend a service in person. If you are one of the first 30 to respond, you will definitely be admitted. Beyond 30, you will be placed at the top of the list for the following week. If you come to the Fellowship and were not informed that you are on the list, or if you didn’t email Pat, you will only be admitted if there is room.
- Coffee Hour will be outside only. There is no eating or drinking inside the building.
- Bring your own snack. We will not be providing beverages or food at this time, but you’re welcome to bring your own.
- Note that we will be keeping both doors and all the vents open to keep the air circulating, so if it’s cold outside, bring something warm to wear.
- Sorry – there is no singing in the Main Meeting Room. Humming behind your mask is okay.
In person, by Zoom, or a combo of the two, we will continue
to be together as a beloved Fellowship community. In the words of Leslie
Takahashi Morris: "All that we have ever loved and all that we have ever
been stands with us on the brink of all that we aspire to create: a deeper
peace, a larger love, a more embracing hope, a greater generosity of spirit, a
deeper joy in this life we share."
Thank you, from the Covid Response Task Force
Our email "Blast" is distributed every Thursday except for the last Thursday of each month when our Monthly Newsletter is sent.